Best One Liner whatsapp status



Today we are going to share some exciting one liner whatsapp status. The best way to express yourself by whatsapp in one line. These days we want to express our feeling in a short one line message or status and these one liner whatsapp statuses will show your funny, cool, funky attitude or mood. We have included various whatsapp status, some cool & funny quotes for whatsapp. 



You can choose any of the mind-blowing and amazing whatsapp status from our collection to make it your style or attitude statement. You can make a choice from the below best whatsapp status quotes, whatsapp status in one line in Hindi, English, Marathi.


“Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end." 

“A champion is someone who gets up, even when he can't. “

“Take a deep breath and start again. “

“Do or Die......There is no try. “

“If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying or aren't trying hard enough. “

“I’m not failed…my success is just postponed for some time. “

“Only you can work better. “

“If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten. “

“I come up with the best ideas when sitting on the toilet then forget them after the flush. “

“Only Marriage is the major cause of divorce. “

“When in doubt, just take the next small step. “

Today in the world of techno savvy people around we all want to be updated. Whatsapp or Facebook messenger are some of the social networking applications where we can share our opinion, feeling, etc. So these below one liner whatsapp status messages can help you to express and show off your feeling or attitude towards life or other.

“Every great achievement was once considered impossible.

“The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.

“Only in the darkness, you are able to see the stars.- martin luther king.

“If you are player then I’m the GAME.

“Trust me you will dance- Alcohol

“The strongest emotion of all is LOVE, that's why it hurts us most.

“Rules are made to be break.

“80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..

"Always Think twice, speak once"

“Some kind of Magic happens in every moment

“I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

“My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.

“It’s funny how people judge other’s mistakes while they also do the same thing.

“It's more important for YOU to believe in YOU.

“With patience time takes care of itself.

“There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you - I Love You

“If you hurt my best friend, I will make your death look like an accident.

“Don't tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!

“Keep Smiling & One day Life will tired of upsetting you :)

“Scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal my status :P....whatsapp status

“When i was BORN i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year & a half.

“Never laugh at your wife's choices... you're one of them ...

“I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P.....whatsapp status

“Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true <3

“If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.

“Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

“)Hmmmm…..Don’t copy my status

“I dint change , i just grew up. You should try it once ;)

“Don't mind the weather, it's raining in my heart tonight

“Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it permanent.

“One day i really want to say- I MADE IT.

“Defeat your enemies with your success.

“In order to success your desire to success should be greater than your fear of failure.

“Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.

“A good day for me is a one with equal joys and sorrows.

“Most girls ask questions only when they know the answers, so be true.

“Learn then remove 'L'.

“My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”

“Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.

Best One Liner Whatsapp Status in Marathi

Here below we are sharing some of the cool Marathi status. These whatsapp status are shared for those who understand Marathi and want to express their feeling through whatsapp or Facebook. You can use these whatsapp messages  because we have got a huge collection of Sad Marathi whatsapp status and Funny Marathi whatsapp status.

“#mulina akkal asate ka!!

“Nahi ha sabda __tumhala aiku yeta nahi...

“Pratyeka goṣṭila anta ahe mhaṇunaca amhi snta ahe.. 

“Nahi ha sabda __tumhala aiku yeta nahi...

“Kuni cukala ki, amhi ṭhokalaca! 

“Mulichya scutila don avaji char tikani break asale trihi tya papanech scooty thambavtil 

“Premata aaso kihan'yata ,sagaḷe ekaca vicaratata gambhir AHE ka....

“#murkhashi vaad ghalu naye, tyanchi sankhya 1 Ne vaadte...


“ek Mulga aaplya_ aaila manhato... !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment